How to connect Bloomerang + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Bloomerang and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new constituent is created.
Creates a new constituent.
- New ConstituentTriggers when a new constituent is created.TriggerScheduled
- New Transaction PaymentTriggers for each donation, pledge payment, and recurring donation when a new transaction is created. Use this to trigger for each payment in a split payment.TriggerScheduled
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created (with line item support).TriggerScheduled
- Updated ConstituentTriggers when a constituent is updated.TriggerScheduled
- Create ConstituentCreates a new constituent.ActionScheduled
- Create DonationCreates a new donation (with line item support, 10 max.).ActionScheduled
- Create InteractionCreates a new interaction.ActionScheduled
Updates an existing constituent.
Find a Constituent by name and a least one of address, phone, or email.
Find an existing constituent, or create new constituent if one is not found.
Triggers when a new form is added.
Triggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bloomerang + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.