How to connect Better Agency + Docparser
Zapier lets you send info between Better Agency and Docparser automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Contact AddedTriggers when a new contact is added in Better Agency.Trigger
- New Note CreatedTriggers when new note created.Trigger
- New Tag Added to ContactTriggers when a new tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- New Task CreatedTriggers when new task created.Trigger
- Opportunity Stage MoveTriggers when an opportunity is moved into a specific stage.Trigger
- Renewal Pipeline Stage MoveTriggers when a renewal pipeline opportunity is moved into a specific stage.Trigger
- Service Pipeline Stage MoveTriggers when an Service Pipeline opportunity is moved into a specific stage.Trigger
- Create Service RequestCreate Service Request and claim.Action
- Better Agency
Client Form to create update a client
- Better Agency
Prospect Form to create update a prospect
Triggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.
Triggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.
Fetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
Uploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).
- Step 1: Authenticate Better Agency and Docparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.