How to connect Amazon SQS + Mailparser
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SQS and Mailparser automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New JSON MessageLoads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New QueueTriggers when you add a new queue.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source triggerAction
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Create QueueCreate a new queue.Action
- New Email ParsedTriggers when a new email is parsed in an inbox.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SQS + Mailparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.