How to connect Amazon EC2 + BigCommerce
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon EC2 and BigCommerce automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New InstanceTriggers when a new instance is created.Trigger
- New Scheduled EventTriggers when a new event is scheduled for one of your instances.Trigger
- Start/Stop InstanceStarts or stops an existing instance.Action
- Find InstanceFind an existing EC2 instance.Action
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed (with line item support).Trigger
- Create Coupon (Category)Creates a new coupon attached to a category.Action
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer.Action
Adds a new address to an existing customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon EC2 and BigCommerce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.