How to connect Aisle Planner + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Aisle Planner and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Trigger when a new lead is created.
Creates a new event.
- New LeadTrigger when a new lead is created.Trigger
- ProjectTrigger when a new project is created.Trigger
- Payment PaidTrigger when a new payment is made.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Create WeddingCreates a new project.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is available.Trigger
- New Record in ViewTriggers when a new record is available in a view.Trigger
Triggers when a record is created or updated.
Creates a new record with auto-populating fields.
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Aisle Planner + Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.