How to connect Airtable + Workiz
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Workiz automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- Job Is DoneTriggers when a job is completed and status has changed to DoneTrigger
- Job Status ChangeTriggers when a job status is changedTrigger
Triggers when a lead status is changed
Triggers when a new job is created.
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Schedules a new job in your Workiz account.
Schedules a new lead in your Workiz account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and Workiz.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.