How to connect Airtable + Pushcut
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Pushcut automatically—no code required.
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- Action ExecutedTriggers when aTrigger
- Execute HomeKit SceneExecutes a HomeKit scene on the Automation Server.Action
Executes a shortcut on the Automation Server.
Sends a smart notification to your devices.
Sends a smart notification to your devices that can be tweaked and configured using a powerful
Updates a widget on your devices based on the configuration provided via our powerful
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and Pushcut.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.