How to connect Airtable + Podcast.co
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Podcast.co automatically—no code required.
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- Get Published EpisodesTriggers when a podcast episode is published.Trigger
- Get New Private Podcast SubscriberTriggers when someone's email is added as a subscriber to your private podcast (This is a Business plan feature).Trigger
Triggers when a new transcription is available for the selected Podcast.
This will create an unlisted episode by downloading the file. The episode will be linked to the selected podcast.
Using an email address, add a subscriber to your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).
Using an email address, remove a current subscriber from your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and Podcast.co.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.