How to connect Airtable + Fieldfolio
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Fieldfolio automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with Airtable + Fieldfolio
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Airtable + Fieldfolio workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Looping by Zapier to their workflows
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- Order PostedTriggers when a new order is posted.Trigger
- Update ProductThis action allows you to update a single or multiple products.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and Fieldfolio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.