How to connect AI-FM + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between AI-FM and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CustomerTriggers when a new support Customer is created.Trigger
- New Customer Service LocationTriggers when a new support customer service location is created.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new support invoice is created.Trigger
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.Trigger
- New WorkerTriggers when a new support worker is created.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a Customer.Action
- Create JobCreates a new Job.Action
- Create WorkerCreates a Worker.Action
Fires when you or your user cancels the booking through our system
Fires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.Me
Fires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our system
Issue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.
- Step 1: Authenticate AI-FM and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.