How to connect Aha! + Coda
Zapier lets you send info between Aha! and Coda automatically—no code required.
- New ActivityTriggers when there is new activity.Trigger
- New FeatureTriggers when a feature is sent to Zapier by a user in Aha!Trigger
- Create FeatureCreates a new feature for a release.Action
- Create IdeaCreates a new idea.Action
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to the selected table.Trigger
- Updated RowTriggers when a row is updated within the selected table.Trigger
- Copy DocCreates a copy of the specified Coda doc.Action
- Create RowCreates a new row in the selected table.Action
Updates an existing row in the selected table.
Creates a new row or updates an existing row in the selected table by comparing incoming data against existing rows.
Search for a Coda Row in the selected table using a column match search.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aha! and Coda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.