How to connect Morningstar AdviserLogic + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Morningstar AdviserLogic and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated ClientTriggers when a client is created or updated.Trigger
- New Diary EventTriggers when a new event is added to your diary. Only triggers for events in the next 2 months.Trigger
- Add/Update AdviserLogic Diary Event From Microsoft Outlook Ca...Triggers, when a new event is added in outlook calendar or existing event, is updated on outlook calendar.Action
- Add/Update AdviserLogic Diary Event From Microsoft Google Cal...Triggers, when a new event is added in the Google calendar or an existing event, is updated on Google calendar.Action
- Create or Update ClientCreates a new client, or updates to existing by Client ID or External ID.Action
- Create or Update EntityUpdates the existing entity, otherwise creates a new entity.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
Creates a new record with auto-populating fields.
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Morningstar AdviserLogic and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.