How to connect Accelo + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Accelo and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Task AssignedTriggers when a task is assigned.Trigger
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates a contact if it already exists.Action
- Create RequestCreates a new request. If the request's contact does not exist, a new one will be created for you.Action
- Create SaleCreates a new sale. If the sale's contact does not exist, a new one will be created for you.Action
- Create TimerStarts a new timer.Action
- Pause TimersPauses any active timers.Action
- Lookup Webhook ResourceLookup a webhook's resource.Action
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.
- Step 1: Authenticate Accelo and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.