How to connect Ziggeo + Twilio
Zapier lets you send info between Ziggeo and Twilio automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is uploaded/recorded in Ziggeo.Trigger
- Create VideoCreates a new video in Ziggeo.Action
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
- Call PhoneCall a number or numbers and say a message.Action
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
- Step 1: Authenticate Ziggeo and Twilio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.