How to connect WPForms + Quick Base
Zapier lets you send info between WPForms and Quick Base automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form EntryTriggers when a form entry is submitted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a Quick Base table.Action
- Create / Update Records From ArrayCreates or updates records in a Quick Base table based off a provided merge field. Be aware all mapped fields will be over written with valuesAction
- Delete RecordDeletes a record in a Quick Base table.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a record in a Quick Base table.Action
- Find RecordFinds an existing record.Action
- Find or Create RecordFinds an existing record.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate WPForms and Quick Base.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.