WooCommerce + PayPal Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like WooCommerce and PayPal to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier August 22, 2013
Connect WooCommerce to Zapier to increase sales and grow your business. Zapier enables your e-commerce store to interact with your CRM, accounting tools, email marketing apps, and so much more. You can automatically create shipping tasks, update contacts, send upsell emails, and SMS order confirmations—without lifting a finger. The possibilities are endless with the 1,000+ plus apps supported on Zapier.
Here are some creative ways to use WooCommerce with Zapier:
- No more CSV exports. Save new WooCommerce orders in Google Sheets so you have a detailed list of all sales whenever you need it.
- Shipping made easy. Create Tookan or Onfleet pick-up or delivery tasks when your WooCommerce order changes to a specific status.
- Build your customers' buyer confidence. Instantly send a confirmation or thank-you email when you receive new orders.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Customer") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following WooCommerce Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers if a customer chooses to register for an account. This can happen during the checkout process, or via the My Account page.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce order is paid for.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription is created.
Triggers for each line item in an order. Use this if you need the line item details from an order.
(With Line Item Support) For advanced usage. Triggers every time a WooCommerce order changes status. See the Managing Orders documentation on WooCommerce for more information.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription renewal payment completes successfully.'.
(With Line Item Support) Triggers when a WooCommerce subscription renewal payment fails.
(With Line Item Support) For advanced usage. Triggers every time a WooCommerce subscription changes status.
Launched on Zapier October 22, 2011
You received a payment on PayPal—now let Zapier help you put that transaction to work. Use Zapier to automatically send emails with order info or record the payments in a spreadsheet or other tracking system. Zapier connects PayPal to 1,000+ apps to help you stay organized and communicate to customers more efficiently.
Here are some creative ways to use PayPal and Zapier:
- Send timely thank-you emails from ActiveCampaign, Gmail, MailChimp, or other email apps whenever there are successful sales in PayPal.
- Log new payments in Google Sheets, InfusionSoft, or other apps to keep a detailed record of your orders.
- If you're a consultant offering video sessions, use Zapier to create new meetings in Zoom or GoToMeeting whenever a client pays through Paypal.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Successful Sale") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following PayPal Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.