How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + SurveyMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and SurveyMonkey automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.Action
- Find CollectorFind a collector for one of your surveys.Action
- Find ContactFind one of your address book contacts.Action
- Find SurveyFind one of your surveys.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and SurveyMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.