How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + OneDrive
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and OneDrive automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added in a folder.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added.Trigger
- Upload FileUpload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 60 MB.Action
- Create FolderCreates a new folder.Action
- Create New Text FileCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Find FileFinds a file by name.Action
- Find FolderFinds a folder by name.Action
Finds a file by name.
Finds a folder by name.
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and OneDrive.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.