How to connect Twitch + LeadConnector
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and LeadConnector automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- Pipeline Stage ChangedThe pipeline stage was updated for an opportunityTrigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds or updates an existing contact.Action
- Add/Update OpportunityAdds or updates an existing opportunity.Action
- Add Lead to CampaignAdds a lead to an existing campaign.Action
- Stop All Campaign's for LeadStops all campaign for a lead.Action
Adds a task to the account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch and LeadConnector.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.