How to connect Twilio + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Twilio and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with Twilio + URL Shortener by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Twilio + URL Shortener by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding BeeLiked to their workflows
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
- New SMSTriggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.Trigger
- New TranscriptionTriggered when a new transcription is available on your account.Trigger
- Call PhoneCall a number or numbers and say a message.Action
- Send SMSSend a SMS to a number or numbers.Action
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Twilio + URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.