How to connect Trint + YouTube
Zapier lets you send info between Trint and YouTube automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Trint + YouTube
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Trint + YouTube workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Filter by Zapier to their workflows
Upload new videos in Google Drive to YouTube and TrintUpload new videos in Google Drive to YouTube and TrintPremium
- New FolderTrigger when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New Trint as CSV FileTriggers when a new transcript is ready.Trigger
- New TranscriptTriggers when a new transcript is ready.Trigger
- Verified TranscriptTriggers when the transcript is fully editor approved.Trigger
- Upload FileUploads a file for transcription.Action
- New VideoTrigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.Trigger
- New Video In ChannelTrigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.Trigger
- New Video in PlaylistTrigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist.Trigger
Trigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.
Post a video to your channel
- Step 1: Authenticate Trint and YouTube.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.