How to connect TrafficWave.net + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between TrafficWave.net and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Add SubscriberAdd a Subscriber to a TrafficWave.net CampaignAction
- Unsubscribe EmailRemove a subscriber email address from a TrafficWave.net CampaignAction
- Update SubscriberUpdate Subscriber dataAction
- Find SubscriberSearches all Campaigns for a given email address.Action
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- New or Updated Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is added or modified.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate TrafficWave.net and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.