How to connect Toodledo + Instapaper
Zapier lets you send info between Toodledo and Instapaper automatically—no code required.
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created.Trigger
- New Starred TaskTriggers when a new starred task is added or when an existing task is starred.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- New Completed TaskTriggers when any task has been marked completed.Trigger
- New Task in ContextTriggers when a new task has been assigned to the selected context.Trigger
- New Task in FolderTriggers when there is a new task in a specific folder.Trigger
- Creater FolderCreate a new folder.Action
This action will create a new note.
This action will create a task with no folder assigned.
Add a URL to an Instapaper account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Toodledo and Instapaper.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.