How to connect TMetric + YouTube
Zapier lets you send info between TMetric and YouTube automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TaskTrigger when a new task is added.Trigger
- Start TimerStarts the timer in your TMetric account.Action
- Stop TimerStops the timer in your TMetric account.Action
- Create TaskCreates a task in a specified TMetric account.Action
- Create Time EntryCreates a time entry in a specified account.Action
- New VideoTrigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.Trigger
- New Video In ChannelTrigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.Trigger
- New Video in PlaylistTrigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist.Trigger
Trigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.
Post a video to your channel
- Step 1: Authenticate TMetric and YouTube.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.