How to connect timetonic + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between timetonic and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Table Row
Triggers when a row is added in a table.
automatically do this!
Create Company Update
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
- New Table RowTriggers when a row is added in a table.Trigger
- New Table Row in ViewTriggers when a row is added to a table view.Trigger
- Create Table RowCreates a table row.Action
- Update Table RowUpdates cells from a table row.Action
- Search Table RowsSearches for table rows.Action
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate timetonic + LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.