Time Tracker Help & Support
What Time Tracker Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Timer for Client - Triggers when a new timer is started for a specific client.
- New Stopped Timer for Non Client - Triggers when a timer is stopped that does not include a client.
- New Timer - Triggers when a new timer is started.
- New Stopped Timer - Triggers when a timer is stopped. Regardless of whether the timer includes a specific client or not.
- New Submitted Timer - Triggers when a new timer is submitted.
- New Stopped Timer for Client - Triggers when a timer is stopped for a specific client.
- New Approved Timer - Triggers when a new timer is approved.
- New Pending Timer - Triggers when a new timer is saved. ## Supported Searches
- None yet! ## Supported Actions
- Stop All Timers - Stops all timers.
- Start New Timer for Client - Starts a new timer for the specified client.
- Stop All Timers for Client - Stops all timers for the specified client.
- Start New Timer - Starts a new timer.
How to Get Started with Time Tracker on Zapier
When you start creating a Time Tracker Zap, you will be asked to connect your Time Tracker account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Time Tracker account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Approve” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Time Tracker account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Time Tracker
Common Problems with Time Tracker on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message