How to connect Textdrip + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between Textdrip and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Textdrip and Facebook Lead Ads workflows with Zapier's templates
Subscribe new Facebook leads as Textdrip contacts to drip campaignsSubscribe new Facebook leads as Textdrip contacts to drip campaignsPremium
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Drip Campaign IDRequired
Login to Textdrip.co and navigate to My Drips to select your drip campaign ID
First and last name of the contact you want to add to Textdrip (i.e. John Smith).
Phone number of the lead you would like to add to Textdrip (i.e. +15551234567).
Don't see your Page listed? Access your Business account's Settings to confirm the connected account has correct 'Manage Page' permissions and re-connect your account. See help docs for more info.
If your sample in the next step doesn't include custom form fields, try selecting a specific form in the field above or following these steps to create a new test lead.
Phone number you are sending a text message to.
The message you would like to send in Textdrip.
How Textdrip + Facebook Lead Ads Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Textdrip and Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Facebook Lead Ads Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.