How to connect SurveyMonkey + Act-On
Zapier lets you send info between SurveyMonkey and Act-On automatically—no code required.
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.Action
- Find CollectorFind a collector for one of your surveys.Action
- Find ContactFind one of your address book contacts.Action
- Find SurveyFind one of your surveys.Action
- New Automated Program External CallTriggers when an automated program sends out external API data.Trigger
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Adds a contact to a specific list.
Creates a new form submission.
Updates an existing contact or creates one if not found in a target list. A contact is identified by their email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate SurveyMonkey and Act-On.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.