How to connect SupportBee + Olark
Zapier lets you send info between SupportBee and Olark automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate SupportBee and Olark workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Agent Reply
Triggers when an agent replies to a ticket.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Customer Reply
Triggers when a customer replies to a ticket.Try ItTriggerInstant
Email Address of the Requester of the Ticket
Name of the Requester of the Ticket
Plain Text ContentRequired
Plain Text formatted content of the ticket
HTML formatted content of the ticket
Triggers once when we get a new transcript.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new comment is added to a ticket.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when there is a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers once for each message when we get a transcript.Try ItTriggerInstant
How SupportBee + Olark Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate SupportBee and Olark.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.