How to connect Social Intents + SendPulse
Zapier lets you send info between Social Intents and SendPulse automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a chat is closed by an agent.
automatically do this!
Add a new subscriber to a list.
- Chat ClosedTriggers when a chat is closed by an agent.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is received.Trigger
- New Offline MessageTriggers when a new offline message is received.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Updated SubscriberTriggers when subscriber is updated.Trigger
- Add SubscriberAdd a new subscriber to a list.Action
- Unsubscribe UserUnsubscribe an email address from a list.Action
Updates a subscriber on a list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Social Intents + SendPulse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.