How to connect Signaturit + WHMCS
Zapier lets you send info between Signaturit and WHMCS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Signed DocumentTriggers when a document has been signed.Trigger
- Cancel a Signature RequestCancels a signature request.Action
- Create a Certified EmailCreate a Certified Email.Action
- Create a Signature RequestCreate a Signature Request.Action
- Create Signature Request From TemplateCreate a signature request from a template.Action
- Send a Signature Request ReminderSends a signature request reminder.Action
- New Todo ItemTriggers whenever a new todo item.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
Creates a new invoice.
Creates a new ticket in WHMCS.
- Step 1: Authenticate Signaturit and WHMCS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.