How to connect Short.io + Twilio
Zapier lets you send info between Short.io and Twilio automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Link CreatedTriggers when new link is created.Trigger
- Create a Short LinkCreates new link on your own domain.Action
- Delete a LinkDeletes a link by ID.Action
- Domain StatisticsReturns detailed statistics for domain in given periodAction
- Expire a LinkExpires a link, users will not be able to follow this link anymore.Action
- Update a LinkUpdates existing short link with new values.Action
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
Triggered when a new recording is available on your account.
Triggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
- Step 1: Authenticate Short.io and Twilio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.