How to connect Sendlane + SurveyMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between Sendlane and SurveyMonkey automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a contact is saved.
Creates a new contact in your address book.
- Contact SavedTriggers when a contact is saved.Trigger
- Contact TaggedTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Create SubscriberCreate a new Subscriber.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes a contact.Action
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.Action
Find a collector for one of your surveys.
Find one of your address book contacts.
Find one of your surveys.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendlane + SurveyMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.