Schedule It + Azure DevOps Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Schedule It and Azure DevOps.
It's easy to connect Schedule It + Azure DevOps and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new event or task is added to a resource you specify.
Triggers when a resource you specify is added to an event or task that was not tagged to it previously.
Triggers when a new resource is added.
Triggers when a resources details are updated.
Triggers when code is checked into Team Foundation version control.
Triggers when an event or task is deleted from a resource you specify.
Triggers when an event or task is updated in a resource you specify.
Triggers when a resource is deleted.
Triggers when a build completes.
Triggers when code is committed and pushed to a Git repository on Visual Studio Team Services.
- Step 1: Authenticate Schedule It + Azure DevOps.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.