How to connect SalesRabbit + SurveyMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between SalesRabbit and SurveyMonkey automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New/Updated LeadTriggers when when a lead is created and/or updated.Trigger
- Form SubmittedSend form data to Zapier when form is submitted in SalesRabbit.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a lead.Action
- Display Form ResultDisplays the result of a submitted form and gives the option to update the lead associated with that form.Action
- Update LeadUpdates a lead.Action
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
Send a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.
Find a collector for one of your surveys.
Find one of your address book contacts.
Find one of your surveys.
- Step 1: Authenticate SalesRabbit and SurveyMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.