How to connect RescueTime + Ziggeo
Zapier lets you send info between RescueTime and Ziggeo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AlertTriggers when one of your RescueTime alerts goes off.Trigger
- New Highlight EventTriggers when a new daily highlight event is postedTrigger
- New Daily Summary ReportTriggers when a new daily summary is availableTrigger
- New FocusTime Session EndTriggers when a FocusTime session finishes.Trigger
- New FocusTime Session StartTriggers when a new FocusTime session is startedTrigger
- New Weekly Summary ReportTriggers when a new weekly summary is availableTrigger
- Log a Highlight EventCreates a new highlight or action log entry. Highlight events show up as a list of accomplishments in your reports. Action events are similar, but they can be grouped and categorized as well.Action
- Start or Stop a FocusTime SessionStarts or stops a FocusTime session.Action
Adds offline time to your RescueTime account for the specified amount of minutes.
Triggers when a new video is uploaded/recorded in Ziggeo.
Creates a new video in Ziggeo.
- Step 1: Authenticate RescueTime and Ziggeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.