RescueTime + Tumblr Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between RescueTime and Tumblr.
It's easy to connect RescueTime + Tumblr and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when one of your RescueTime alerts goes off.
Triggers when a new daily summary is available
Triggers when a new FocusTime session is started
Triggers when a new post is added by someone you follow on Tumblr.
Triggers when a new post is created in a specific blog you own.
Triggers when a new daily highlight event is posted
Triggers when a FocusTime session finishes.
Triggers when a new weekly summary is available
Triggers whenever you "like" a post on Tumblr.
Triggers when a new post is created on any blog with a specific tag you choose.
- Step 1: Authenticate RescueTime + Tumblr.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.