How to connect RescueTime + Pushbullet
Zapier lets you send info between RescueTime and Pushbullet automatically—no code required.
- New AlertTriggers when one of your RescueTime alerts goes off.Trigger
- New Highlight EventTriggers when a new daily highlight event is postedTrigger
- New Daily Summary ReportTriggers when a new daily summary is availableTrigger
- New FocusTime Session EndTriggers when a FocusTime session finishes.Trigger
- New FocusTime Session StartTriggers when a new FocusTime session is startedTrigger
- New Weekly Summary ReportTriggers when a new weekly summary is availableTrigger
- Log a Highlight EventCreates a new highlight or action log entry. Highlight events show up as a list of accomplishments in your reports. Action events are similar, but they can be grouped and categorized as well.Action
- Start or Stop a FocusTime SessionStarts or stops a FocusTime session.Action
Adds offline time to your RescueTime account for the specified amount of minutes.
Send me a link notification.
Send me a text notification.
- Step 1: Authenticate RescueTime + Pushbullet.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.