RescueTime + Podio Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between RescueTime and Podio.
It's easy to connect RescueTime + Podio and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when one of your RescueTime alerts goes off.
Triggers when a new daily summary is available
Triggers when a new FocusTime session is started
Triggers when you add a new app.
Triggers when you add a new item, record or entry to an app (standard or custom).
Triggers when a new daily highlight event is posted
Triggers when a FocusTime session finishes.
Triggers when a new weekly summary is available
Triggers instantly when an action happens inside an app which you choose.
Triggers when you update an existing item, record or entry in an app (standard or custom). Does not trigger on comments.
- Step 1: Authenticate RescueTime + Podio.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.