RescueTime + Discord Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between RescueTime and Discord.
It's easy to connect RescueTime + Discord and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when one of your RescueTime alerts goes off.
Triggers when a new daily summary is available
Triggers when a new FocusTime session is started
Triggers when a new message is posted to a specific text channel.
Remove a chosen role from the specified user.
Triggers when a new daily highlight event is posted
Triggers when a FocusTime session finishes.
Triggers when a new weekly summary is available
assign a role to a user
Rename a channel to a specific name you choose.
- Step 1: Authenticate RescueTime + Discord.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.