How to connect QuintaDB + Zoho Creator
Zapier lets you send info between QuintaDB and Zoho Creator automatically—no code required.
Triggers to get all project forms
Create new record in a certain application and form.
- Get All ApplicationsTriggers to get a projects list.Trigger
- Get All Form FieldsTriggers to get all form fieldsTrigger
- Get All Application FormsTriggers to get all project formsTrigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a certain project and form.Trigger
- Get All Table RecordsTriggers to get all table/form recordsTrigger
- Get All Table ReportsTriggers to get all table reportsTrigger
- Update RecordTriggers when once a record has been changed in a table.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in QuintaDB for a form and data you selectAction
Deleted the records in the chosen table
Updated the cell value for the chosen record
Updated a record in QuintaDB for a form and data you select
Gets All Table Records
- Zoho Creator
Triggers when a new record is added to a certain project and form.
- Zoho Creator
Creates a new record in QuintaDB for a form and data you select
- Step 1: Authenticate QuintaDB + Zoho Creator.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.