How to connect Postmark + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Postmark and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
If an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.
Create a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.
- New BounceIf an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.Trigger
- New Inbound MessageWhen a message is sent to a Postmark Inbound address, it is parsed into JSON fields. Capture those fields using a custom Zapier url.Trigger
- New Email OpenWhen a message sent from Postmark is set to track opens, you can be notified via the Opens webhook.Trigger
- Send an EmailSends an email through the Postmark Server that was verified with your X-Postmark-Server-Token.Action
- Send Email With TemplateSend an email using a Template associated with your Postmark Account.Action
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Google Forms
Finds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.
- Google Forms
Finds or creates a specific lookup row.
- Step 1: Authenticate Postmark + Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.