How to connect PheedLoop + Cvent
Zapier lets you send info between PheedLoop and Cvent automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new Attendee is created for a specific event.Trigger
- Updated AttendeeTriggers when an existing Attendee is updated for a specific event.Trigger
- Deleted AttendeeTriggers when an Attendee is deleted/removed from your chosen event.Trigger
- New RegistrationTriggers when a new registration is created for your chosen event.Trigger
- New Ticket PurchaseTriggers when a new ticket is purchased for your chosen event.Trigger
- Create AttendeeCreates an Attendee for the specified event. If an existing Attendee is using the email specified in this action, then the existing Attendee will be updated with the fields used here (so this Create can also act like an Update).Action
- Delete AttendeeDeletes/removes the specified Attendee from the chosen event.Action
- Update AttendeeUpdates an existing Attendee that is part of your Organization.Action
Triggers when an event is created or updated.
Triggers when an event registration is created.
Searches for an event registration.
- Step 1: Authenticate PheedLoop and Cvent.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.