PayPal + ManyChat Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between PayPal and ManyChat.
It's easy to connect PayPal + ManyChat and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
Triggers when a chat is opened with a user.
Triggers when a user has purchased an order.
Triggers when you add/update a selected custom field on a user.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
Triggers when your bot sends the “Trigger a Zap” event.
Triggers when a user subscribes to your page.
Triggers when a new tag is added to a user.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal + ManyChat.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.