How to connect Payaca + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between Payaca and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Accepted QuoteTriggers when a quote accepted.Trigger
- Created EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
- Sent InvoiceTriggers when an invoice is sent.Trigger
- Sent QuoteTriggers when a quote is sent.Trigger
- Updated EventTriggers when an event is updated.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Payaca and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.