How to connect Parseur + zipForm Plus
Zapier lets you send info between Parseur and zipForm Plus automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New Document Processed (With List Items)Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables are actual, potentially nested, lists.Trigger
- New Document ProcessedTriggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables, if present, are flattened.Trigger
- New Table Processed (With Sub-List Items)Triggers when a document is processed and contains new row(s) in the selected table. Tables and lists inside this table are NOT flattened.Trigger
- New ParserTriggers when a new parser is created.Trigger
- New TableTriggers when a new table is created at the parser level.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new document for your parser.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to a zipForm Address Book.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new zipForm Plus contact.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Parseur + zipForm Plus.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About zipForm Plus
For more than 20 years, zipForm® — zipLogix's real estate forms software and the exclusive and official forms software for NAR — has been the real estate industry's technology foundation. zipLogix offers products that support more than 640,000 users, and delivers innovative products and web applications that significantly improve the productivity and efficiency and address the specific needs of REALTORS®.