How to connect Parseur + ServiceM8
Zapier lets you send info between Parseur and ServiceM8 automatically—no code required.
- New Document Processed (With List Items)Triggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables are actual, potentially nested, lists.Trigger
- New Document ProcessedTriggers when a new document is successfully parsed. The lists and tables, if present, are flattened.Trigger
- New Table Processed (With Sub-List Items)Triggers when a document is processed and contains new row(s) in the selected table. Tables and lists inside this table are NOT flattened.Trigger
- New ParserTriggers when a new parser is created.Trigger
- New TableTriggers when a new table is created at the parser level.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new document for your parser.Action
- Job CompletedTriggers when a Job's status changes to Completed.Trigger
- Job QueuedTriggers when a Job is assigned to a Queue.Trigger
Triggers when a new Client is created.
Triggers when a Form is completed. Requires the Forms add-on to be enabled in your ServiceM8 account.
Triggers when a new job is created.
Creates a new client.
Creates a new job.
- Step 1: Authenticate Parseur + ServiceM8.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.