How to connect Olark + Accelo
Zapier lets you send info between Olark and Accelo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New MessageTriggers once for each message when we get a transcript.Trigger
- New TranscriptTriggers once when we get a new transcript.Trigger
- Task AssignedTriggers when a task is assigned.Trigger
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates a contact if it already exists.Action
- Create RequestCreates a new request. If the request's contact does not exist, a new one will be created for you.Action
- Create SaleCreates a new sale. If the sale's contact does not exist, a new one will be created for you.Action
- Create TimerStarts a new timer.Action
Pauses any active timers.
Lookup a webhook's resource.
- Step 1: Authenticate Olark and Accelo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.