How to connect Notion + VentiPay
Zapier lets you send info between Notion and VentiPay automatically—no code required.
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
- Create Database ItemCreates an item in a database.Action
- Update Database ItemUpdates a database item.Action
- Find Database ItemSearches for an item in a database by property.Action
- New PaymentTriggers when a new payment is created.Trigger
- Subscription ActivatedTriggers when a subscription is successfully activated.Trigger
- Subscription CanceledTriggers when a subscription is canceled.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a new subscription is created.Trigger
Triggers when a subscription is past its due payment date.
Triggers when a subscription is suspended.
Triggers when a subscription starts its trialing period.
Triggers when a subscription is marked as Unpaid.
- Step 1: Authenticate Notion + VentiPay.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.