How to connect net2phone + Act!
Zapier lets you send info between net2phone and Act! automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a call is missed. (Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when there is a busy line. (Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a call was answered. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Try ItTriggerInstant
Create Huddle Meeting
Creates a huddle meeting. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U) You need to add one more action in order to receive the huddle meeting information. Ex. an email with the information or a SMS.ActionWrite
Triggers when the subscribed user extension is ringing. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a call is completed. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Try ItTriggerInstant
SMS Notification (Gen X and U Only)
Triggers when the user receives an incoming text message. Note: it won't work for internal (Gen X or U user → Gen X or U user) messages.Try ItTriggerInstant
How net2phone + Act! Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate net2phone and Act!.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.